Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Jill's Take On Sketch #77

Hello, scrappy friends! Happy July 1st! Can you believe that it is July?! 

We have a busy day planned today with a trip to the zoo, and then fireworks tonight with my family. Sounds like a great day to make some memories!

We have a fun new sketch for you today, courtesy of Shawn Lahr:


For this first day of the month, we have Jill on the blog with her fun take on this sketch:


What a great first day of school photo to add to her album! I love the stars and the apples!

We will have a prize this month, I just haven't had a chance to pull it all together, June seriously got away from me, but as soon as I get it together  I will be sure to post it!

I will be back tomorrow with some features from June and to announce the winner of our June prize, so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment