Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Monday, February 12, 2018

More Design Team Inspiration and a Winner

Hello, everyone! I hope that you had a good weekend and are ready for a new week. We have been battling colds around our house for a few days and so far I am holding strong and I hope it stays that way.

I am back today with more design team inspiration for Sketch #95. Here is a reminder of the first sketch of the month:


And Shawn's take on the sketch:

 

I also still owe you a winner for our December and January challenges. The winner of a $15 gift certificate to any online store - by random draw - is:

Sandy

Congrats, Sandy! Send me an email at loristroup@yahoo.com to claim your prize and let me know which online store you would like your gift certificate to!

We will be back Friday with a new sketch for you to try out!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thank you so much! Sending off an email. And the inspiration is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete